Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Eve

I got off work early last Wednesday, and I brought my camera to get some photos of downtown and the Capitol. It was a bright, clear day. Good for pictures. 

I took the Metro to Metro Center, and from there I walked toward the Capitol building, then on to the Museum of Natural History. I got a few good shots but not really anything spectacular. I am having trouble getting pictures of buildings and the fore and backgrounds as crisp and clear as I would like. I'm not sure if it is the camera or something that I could be doing better. I will have to consult my book.

I bought Canon Rebel T1i/500D: From Snapshots to Great Shots. It has been very helpful so far, but I haven't opened it in a few weeks. I need to get back at it.



The Old Post Office Building








No comments:

Post a Comment