Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sunday Stroll

This past Saturday, Carrie and I were supposed to go to the National Zoo. I was pretty excited since it was supposed to be a really nice day and I had still never been. However, she was pretty sick, so we postponed until Sunday. Well, Sunday afternoon arrived, and she was still feeling under the weather. I was pretty bored of sitting around so I decided to grab my camera and go for a walk. I figured I would just walk down to Woodley Park, take some pictures from the bridge and go home. 

As I made my way past the Zoo entrance, I figured I would take a picture of the lion statues and it got me thinking of all the lion statues around the Woodley Park/Dupont area, so maybe I'll make that my theme for the day. I was planning on skipping by the zoo, but I couldn't help myself, so I took a quick look around. I took some photos of the Cheetahs and then I got back on Connecticut Avenue toward the bridge over Rock Creek Park. I got on a roll and ended up all the way to Dupont Circle. I debated taking the metro home or walking back. I decided to walk back home, but before I headed back, I picked up By The Way on vinyl from that record shop north of the circle.















No comments:

Post a Comment