Sunday, April 10, 2011

Back in Florida

I flew down to Florida on Thursday for the Gators' Spring football game on Saturday. CP picked me up from the airport in Jacksonville and we ate lunch at some seafood place he saw on t.v. or something. It was pretty good, and if it was up to me, we would have hung out a bit longer after eating to take some more photos, but I don't like holding people up with it all. So, after getting a few shots in, we headed to Gainesville, made some steaks and headed to The Salty Dog.

Friday morning and fighting a hangover, I headed over to campus and took some photos. It was about 90 degrees and I was sweating like crazy. I made my way around the stadium, down to Turlington and Century Tower and the French Fries. It was nice to walk around campus, but it really made me miss college.











1 comment: