Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

So Saturday night, it occurred to me that I hadn't done anything for Easter for Carrie. I woke up early Easter Sunday, picked out a nice cherry blossom photo, Added "Happy Easter" text and got it printed out at CVS. Then I went to the grocery store to pick up some food to make breakfast. I figured Carrie would still be asleep when I returned, but she was up so we made breakfast together. It was very nice out and we wanted to get outside so we rode down to the National Zoo. It was my first time exploring the entire zoo. It was alright... No Busch Gardens - Tampa Bay. 

From there, Carrie and I rode down to Rock Creek Park to see where the bike path led to. Turns out it goes right to the edge of Georgetown, so we got off the trail and hung out by the water for a little bit before heading back home to get ready for a nice dinner with her parents.






















No comments:

Post a Comment