Monday, March 28, 2011

Cherry Blossoms @ Scott Circle

Last Friday was a clear, bright day, so I decided I would grab lunch to go at Cosi and walk over to Scott Circle a few blocks away from Dupont. I sat down on the base of a statue of Daniel Webster and ate my lunch. Afterwards, I took some nice photos of all the cherry blossoms that surround the circle. I had a mini freak-out for a little bit because I couldn't focus on anything with my nicer lens and I thought I had broken it some how. Fortunately, the problem went away went I removed the UV filter I had attached. I'm not sure why that was causing everything to be blurry, but I was just happy my $200 lens wasn't actually ruined. My little shoot lasted about a half hour, then I made my way back to work.














No comments:

Post a Comment