Monday, March 14, 2011

Mt. Pleasant

Carrie and I went to the Spy Museum on Saturday morning, and afterwards, she wanted to stop by this local art festival type thing in Mt. Pleasant. As we got there, we realized that it was actually a tiny shop with a few tables filled with stuff from various local artists/crafters. I looked for a minute, but was not really interested so I went outside and took some photos. I thought I would take some pictures at the Spy Museum , but photography was not allowed so it worked out nicely I guess. This is an area that I have not been to very often and I probably would have liked to explore a bit more, but after Carrie was done in the shop, she wanted to get home because it was cold, plus we had a basketball game to watch. I will be back though. I want to find these supposed street lamps the area is apparently famous for.








No comments:

Post a Comment